It can be lonely at the top.
You deserve a sounding board, a safe space to be vulnerable and get clear about challenging issues at work.
Most of our executive coaching clients are in one of three phases of their career. Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’re in the first few years of your leadership role. You walked into a challenging situation and face lofty expectations. You spend much of your time playing catch up, trying to stabilize your organization and or make order out of chaos. Although no one probably knows it, you sometimes doubt that you have what it takes or worry that people will discover that you’re an impostor.
- You’re mid-way through your career. You’ve been working incredibly hard from the very beginning, and you wonder when you’ll hit burnout (or if you’re there already). Successful as you are, you need to learn more effective time management and communication skills so that you can have more balance in your life, while still making an impact at work.
- You’re planning to leave your position within the next few years. You want to leave a legacy that people remember. But sometimes you worry that all of your efforts aren’t leading to lasting change. You want to make sure that your organization succeeds in the long run and that the next generation carries your mission forward.
Regardless of where you are in your career, executive coaching can help you:
- Stay connected to your values, purpose, and vision
- Improve communication with staff, board, and volunteers
- Engage staff at work and decrease turnover
- Develop a team culture of trust and resiliency
- Stay centered in the midst of conflict and uncertainty
- Set realistic and inspiring expectations for your staff
- Successfully lead change efforts at work
- Experience greater work-life balance
What is executive coaching, exactly?
Over the past few decades, organizations have increasingly turned to professional coaching to help high-performing leaders enhance their behavior at work. Also known as leadership coaching and management coaching, executive coaching is a personalized method of leadership development that helps leaders develop new leadership competencies, strengths, and skills that last.
As opposed to pre-packaged leadership training or professional development courses, which have varying rates of success, professional coaching directly addresses the clients’ needs. With the help of executive coaching, our clients hone their communication skills, improve time management, accomplish their goals, and reach their big visions faster than they would on their own. We maintain high ethical standards including confidentiality and offer objective feedback and guidance.
If you’re ready to lead your organization to success, we invite you to apply for a free discovery session today and learn more about our executive coaching services.
Hungry to get started? Here’s a handful of articles from our blog about some of the topics we support our executive coaching clients with:
- Planning Your Week: Staying Focused on What’s Most Important
- Clear Your Mind: Creating a To-Do List That Works
- Three Steps to Dealing with Distractions, Interruptions, and Surprise Opportunities
- Four Steps to Simplify Your Life and Be More Efficient
- The Key to Setting Realistic Expectations: Time Analysis
- The “Coaching Leadership” Style: Four Must-Have Coaching Skills for Managers & Supervisors
- Effective Communication: Learning to Listen with Empathy
- Workplace Dynamics: Dealing with Difficult People at Work
Developing a Mindset for Success:
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Your Goals
- The Art of Solution-Focused Thinking
- It’s All in the Mind: How to be Proactive at Work
And, more about executive coaching:
Want to ensure the success of your organization for years to come?
Executive Coaching, MA >
In Greenfield, Massachusetts and Online.
Executive Coaching, MA: Serving clients as close by as Greenfield, Amherst, Northampton, and Springfield, Massachusetts and as far away as China, Wales, and Canada on Skype. No matter how close or far away you are, we would be honored to speak with you.