Executive Coaching Services
for Mission-Driven Leaders
It can be lonely at the top. As a senior leader, you deserve a sounding board, a safe space to be vulnerable and get clear about challenging issues at work. Professional coaching can offer you the support you need to be more successful as a leader.
Most of our professional coaching clients come during one of two phases of their career. Do either of these sound familiar?
You may be in the first few years of your leadership role…
You walked into a challenging situation and now face lofty expectations from your stakeholders. As a result, you’re always playing catch up to stabilize your organization and get grounded in your role.
Although it’s possible that no one knows it, you may be seriously doubting your abilities. You sometimes worry that someone will discover you’re an impostor and doubt that you have what it takes to succeed.
Or, you may be planning to leave your position within the next few years…
You want to leave a legacy and have people remember you for the great work you did. But sometimes you worry that all of your efforts aren’t leading to lasting change.
You want support to make sure that your organization succeeds in the long run and that the next generation of leaders carries your mission forward.
If you’re ready to leverage your strengths, overcome your weaknesses, and develop the emotional capacity to lead, our executive coaching services may be for you.
Regardless of where you are in your career, executive coaching can help you:
• Stay connected to your values, purpose, and vision
• Improve communication with staff, board, and volunteers
• Engage staff at work and decrease turnover
• Develop a team culture of trust and resiliency
• Stay centered in the midst of conflict and uncertainty
• Set realistic and inspiring expectations
• Successfully lead change efforts at work
• Experience greater work-life balance
What is executive coaching?
Over the past two decades, organizations have increasingly turned to professional coaching to help high-performing leaders enhance their behavior at work. Also known as leadership coaching and management coaching, executive coaching is a personalized method of leadership development that offers leaders the support they need to experience lasting behavior change.
To begin, the client meets with the coach to set specific goals and identify leadership skills they need to develop. Then, client and coach meet regularly over a specified period, such every other week for six months. During each session, clients check in on their progress, address current obstacles, and set new goals. With the help of their professional coach, clients achieve their goals faster than they would on their own and develop leadership habits that last.
As opposed to pre-existing leadership training or professional development courses, which have varying rates of success, professional coaching directly addresses the clients’ needs. Certified executive coaches maintain high ethical standards including confidentiality and offer objective, emotionally unattached feedback and guidance.
As an executive coach, I help my clients hone communication skills, improve time management, accomplish their goals, and make their big visions reality.
If you’re ready to lead your organization to success, I invite you to apply for a free discovery session today and learn more about our executive coaching services.
Hungry to get started? Here’s a handful of articles from our blog about some of the topics we address in executive coaching:
- Planning Your Week: Staying Focused on What’s Most Important
- Clear Your Mind: Creating a To-Do List That Works
- Three Steps to Dealing with Distractions, Interruptions, and Surprise Opportunities
- Four Steps to Simplify Your Life and Be More Efficient
- The Key to Setting Realistic Expectations: Time Analysis
- The “Coaching Leadership” Style: Four Must-Have Coaching Skills for Managers & Supervisors
- Effective Communication: Learning to Listen with Empathy
- Workplace Dynamics: Dealing with Difficult People at Work
Developing a Mindset for Success:
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Your Goals
- The Art of Solution-Focused Thinking
- It’s All in the Mind: How to be Proactive at Work
And, more about executive coaching:
Executive Coaching, MA > In Greenfield, Massachusetts and Online.
Executive Coaching, MA: Serving clients as close by as Greenfield, Amherst, Northampton, and Springfield, Massachusetts and as far away as China, Wales, and Canada on Skype. No matter how close or far away you are, we would be honored to speak with you.